Why is milk important for kids? Milk provides calcium, protein, and other nutrients to help build healthy bones. It also contains white blood cells that fight infection and vitamin D, which allows the body to absorb calcium.
This blog post will find tips for selecting UHT milk for kids!
– The first thing to remember when choosing milk for kids is that they should drink full-fat milk until two. Children who do not get enough fat in their diets can suffer from a lack of energy and slow growth.
– The second thing to remember is that not all kids like the same milk. Some prefer chocolate or strawberry milk, while others prefer plain white milk.
– When choosing a brand of UHT milk, it’s important to read the label and make sure that it meets your child’s dietary needs. For example, some brands are fortified with extra vitamin D and calcium.
– It’s also important to choose a brand that your child enjoys drinking. If your child doesn’t like the taste of one type of UHT milk, they are less likely to drink it regularly.
– Finally, always keep a few cartons of UHT milk in the fridge so that your child has something to drink when they get thirsty.
There are many beverages with probiotics in the market today. One of the best known probiotic drink in Malaysia is Yakult. It is a probiotic drink with a unique low fat, tasty and refreshing taste.